Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Viva Le Lyon!

So the second last leg of our incredible Europe trip brought us to Lyon. Although we only stayed for one day, it really was a great city that was so interesting, and sadly time did not allow us to see everything. But what we did see was great, and maybe oneday we shall return to enjoy even more.

Various shots above around the city and popular historical areas. Love the ruined amphitheatre which was centuries old.

Church on top of the highest point in the city. Looking out over Lyon from the church, and a really nice group of buildings with such vivid colours and fantastic architecture.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Julie said…

    I envy you for being in Paris. One day I would go there too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home