Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Played Golf, Very Cold!


I guess this photo is a bit of an exaggeration, but yesterday I played golf and it was freeeezing! The temperature when we started was around 1 or 2 degree and by the time the sun started falling on the last holes it was around -2!

I worked out after the first hole that trying to hit with four layers of shifts and jackets is not easy, so the big jacket had to come off. Improved a little, but that is all relative to my game!

It Saturday morning now and weather man says its -4 outside!

I hate the cold!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home