Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Friday, December 08, 2006

French Riviera Part 1

A shot from our speeding train through the Italian countryside on our way to the south of France.

Beautiful train station on the French / Italian Riviera border. It was such a brilliant train ride along this coastal section on the way through Monaco to Cannes.

This picture is taken from the window in our lovely suite in the Cannes Carlton InterContinental Hotel. This hotel is an icon in Cannes, and serves the most rich and famous. We were given a suite upgrade from the boss and had this unforgettable view.

This is a shot looking at our hotel. It is one of the oldest hotels in Cannes and is used every year by all the movie stars for the Cannes Film Festival. I wonder who slept in our room before???

The famous red carpet to the auditorium for the annual Cannes International Film Festival.

The marina in Cannes is full of this multi-million $$$$$ boats! I put in an offer on this one, but was short a few million! Oh well!

Lovely courtyard in a small french riviera hillside town. Views were breathtaking

Left and right are some night shots of the hotel. I know I seem to be fixated on the hotel but the "Carlton" is an icon in Cannes and photgraphed by everyone. And hey, I work for this company!


Here we are relaxing after a great evening in Cannes. Cannes was great, but what for the shots of Monaco! We loved it there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home