Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Steve Irwin "we will miss you"

I am really not sure what I want to put on paper about how I feel about the sudden death of Steve Irwin. I personally really liked the guy. A modern day "Crocodile Dundee" who was real, honest, funny, and as us aussies say, a bloody good bloke. He was the real deal. He was away from the camera the same as he was in front of the camera. Always loving life, loving his family, friends, and most of all the wild animals of this world.

A freak accident has taken his life, and I feel the world will miss this mate. He was in his prime, and was a great ambassador for our country, and the guy that most applauded for his honesty and sincerity in regards to conservation and wildlife. It is nice to see how many global tributes he has recieved, and I hope that his legacy lives on. Rest in peace Steve.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    definitely sad thing; and what's up with that b*tch feminist slamming him in Oz? Pathetic.
    Good to see ur still writing; and you met Metallica? Dope. I worked as a banquet bartender throughout uni and met some cool people as well. You are absolutely right; there are benefits to working in the hotel industry! (Buffets!! Come on!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home