Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Aussie victory in Rugby

Wallabies 34 England 3

I know I am late in announcing this, but have been so busy since returning from Philippines. So it was extremely positive to have the aussies have such a great performance against England, especially after having so many new changes to the line up. But then again Coach Connolly is the man, and he knows we have to put new blood in the team. And there is 5 more changes for the 2nd test tonight!

Thank you SMH & Getty Image for this shot of our new big man on the aussie team Rodney Blake! Damm big boy!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home