Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Seoul Korea

Often people ask me what I think of Korea. What are the good things and what are the bad? Why do people always want to know the negatives? When a person visits Australia I never ask them what are the bad things? But it happens a lot here. Are people here just enthusiastic to find out what is wrong so they can fix it, or are they just baiting me?? In any case there is good and bad, but now is not the time to point them out.

What I can say is there are a lot of people in the business world trying to make Korea an easier place to do business, and make it easier for foreigners to be here. I participate in a group called CICI who are trying to bridge the cultural differences. Lets see how it goes.

Well, got to sleep as have to finish a presentation in the morning. Also not really sure why I am doing a post, maybe because I know I am neglecting my blog!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home