Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Farting in Public

I know I haven't posted for quite some time and lets just put it down to no time and not much to say. Actually last weekend was very eventful and I will do a detailed post with photos over the next few days as it is a long weekend.

So as the title says - Farting in Public! Several days ago at about 11am, I walk over to the elevators, and stand there as you do until the elevator arrives. Then out of nowhere this guy to my right just rips out this huge loud fart in front of about 4 people. I could not believe it. He just stood there as if nothing had happened. In any case the elevator came and that was the end of that. Late in the afternoon on the same day, believe it or not the exact thing happened again, just different elevators, and a different man.

I just let it go as a weird thing, then two nights ago my boss and I went out for a dinner, we walked into the lobby of another big 5 star hotel and suddenly as we were walking this guy on the side just lets out the largest fart I think I have ever heard! It echoed through the entire lobby! We just burst out laughing, with this guy just still standing there as if nothing had just happened! Amazing! Only in Korea!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home