Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

New Bloody Australian TV Commercial

Australia has just released their laterst television commercial that will go all over the world. Now I think it is great, but the last sentance - "where the bloody hell are you" has created a heap of controversy. It is just Australian slang, and has no hidden meaning. Often we say how the bloody hell are you? ... for example. It just means how are you. Anyway, the funny thing is the British have banned it, but dare I say typical pompous attitude from the POMS! Oh well, be the judge for yourself. Click on the photo, and then click the appropriate buttons to watch. Would love your opinion! Heck if you asked me it is quiet refreshing, and original.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home