Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Back in Seoul

Well as with the last few posts this will be a little short as not too much to post. Of course I will do a big one on the trip to Thailand which by the way was a fantastic trip. Last night we left Bangkok at 1am, with a 5 hour flight landing at 8am because of the time differance, and finally home around 1030am after goodbye's at the airport. I was lucky enough to get a hotel limousine into Seoul and to our house as one had done a early guest drop off and had no new pick up at the airport. Its now 530pm, have slept a few hours and watched the F1! Shit, Mark Webber out with a blown engine!

By the way if you do notice at all I have this new International counter on my site. It records the country of where each person who visits the website. I know the 1 person from Thailand is me. Can you believe I have had a visitor from Malawi! What suprises me is the amount of people from the USA. Why so interested in Korea? Anyway I think it is really cool.

Ok, back to resting, and will make a nice blog on Thailand soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home