Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

About Me!

I was tagged by a friend, so since I have very little to write these days I thought I would go ahead and do it. I know it is supposed to be the best 4 of everything, but I just got carried away.

Jobs I’ve had in my life -

Bouncer in Night Club (Studabakers Hawaii)
Football Field Painting (University of Hawaii)
Bellman in Hotel ( Travelodge, Sydney Australia)
Pool Side Waiter (PIC Guam)
Surboard & Beach Equipment Rental staff (Waikiki Beach Hawaii)
Front Office Manager ( Al Ain, United Arab Emirates)
Executive Assistant Manager ( Seoul, Korea)

Movies I could watch over and over -

Shawshank Redemption
Le Grande Blue
Star Wars Trilogy
Rudy

Places I’ve lived -
Sydney, Australia
Honolulu, Hawaii USA
Guam, USA
Hayman Island, Queensland Australia
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Melbourne, Australia
Seoul, South Korea

TV shows I love to watch -

LOST
Amazing Race
24
Survivor

Memorable places I’ve been on vacation -

Kauai, Hawaii
Las Vegas, USA
Santorini, Greece
Ubud, Bali
Paris, France
Rome, Italy
Rabaul, Papua New Guinea
Ayers Rock, Northern Teritory
Borocay & Tagaytay, Philippines
Koh Samui, Thailand

websites I visit daily -

Excite Email (http://www.excite.com/)
Sydney Morning Herald (http://www.smh.com.au/)
Ehotelier (http://www.ehotelier.com/)
UH Athletics (http://uhathletics.hawaii.edu/)

My favorite foods -

Good Australian Steak
Lumpia & Chicken Adobo
Pizza
Seafood


Places I’d rather be right now (Am happy in Seoul by the way)-

The two of us with family & friends in Australia
The two of us with family & friends in Philippines
The two of us traveling around Italy & France

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What about pasta , thats what you eat at work everyday

     

Post a Comment

<< Home