Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Happy New Year

Kong Hei Fat Choy

Year of the Dog!

1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006

People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people's confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders.

Clariza and I are born in 1971, so we are the year of the pig, or boar.. whatever you want to call it. We celebrated this long weekend, by just really relaxing. Today we never left the house until 6pm, then had a lovely Japanese dinner in the Hakone Restaurant in the Hotel. So sad.... back to work tommorow! Can't I win the lottery!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home