Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

We r in Australia

Hi there, Well I took some crap from a friend today who lectured me as to the lack of updating on the blog.... and he is right! Again, it is not so much a lack of motivation, but rather the past 5 days we were in the province in Philippines were there is no internet. Now, as it happens we are in Sydney, Australia, about to celebrate Christmas with family here. It will be my first family Christmas since 1999! And for the two of the first time in Australia. Last year was Philippines, and year befor was Dubai! So Dac, sorry mate, will work on it much more ok. We are taking lots of photos, so when we get back to freezing Korea, we will load them up.

So I will summarize, we spent a week in Philippines between the province of Batangas and Manila, where we did a lot of shopping, eating, and hanging out with all our nices and nephews. I love hanging out with all the kids ranging from 2 years old to 12 years. The time went by so fast, but again it was nice to spend time with the family and get away from the freezing cold of Korea. So after a overnight flight from Manila, via Melbourne, we are now at mums in Sydney. It was a scorcher in Sydney today, getting close to 40! We slept a little through the day, some last minute shopping this afternoon, now we are at home wrapping gifts, and relaxing.

Well merry Christmas to all, and hope that I will have some more photos and updates in the mear future. Alohaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home