Aussie In Seoul

Well here is the deal. I am Australian and just moved to Seoul with my wife to work in a 5 star hotel. I hope to share some of my thoughts and comments over the Years I am here!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Personal Update

Well I am coming up to two months in Seoul on the 28th. How time really goes so fast. I have avoided to much conversation about work these days as work is work, and there is no need to put everyone to sleep. Anyway 2 months of living in the hotel will soon come to an end as Clariza and I will move into our apartment on August 1st and we are so excited about it.

By the way Clariza is back in the Philippines taking care of some personal and business stuff for us, so again I am missing her, but I am glad she is there and I guess actually working! She will be back on the 31st of July just in time for the move and all the unpacking! Lucky her.

Wet season apparently continues in Seoul, but besides being somewhat overcast and the occassional shower it has not been so bad. This past week though has been extremely humid, with temperatures hovering around 33 degress.

I have a great story for something I did this past Monday but it needs an exclusive post so stay tuned for that.

Well family and friends, and those that have taken an interest in the life and times of Clariza and Simon Morley, we love to hear from you so anytime drop us a note ok.

Bye for now...................

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home